Thomsons is an independent Australian law firm comprised of more than 420 partners, lawyers and staff. We operate a full commercial law service as a fully integrated national firm with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide. Our core legal capabilities are corporate; dispute resolution; and property and development.
Our purpose is to enhance our clients' competitiveness. We achieve this through the provision of commercially-astute legal solutions that focus exclusively on optimising our clients' competitive position.
Quality means accurate, thoughtful, informed service that meets and/or exceeds the needs and legitimate expectations of our clients.
We ensure quality on each assignment through our consistent commitment to:
- developing a deep understanding of our clients and their business,
- focusing on practical and commercial solutions,
- delivering high standards of work every time.
When you engage Thomsons, you gain access to the expertise and passion of all of our people across Australia. We are dedicated to adding value on every single legal assignment we are given.
We focus on three things to ensure value for our clients:
- Communication - clear, concise and timely
- Project management - efficient in terms of partner/lawyer time and firm resources
- Cost - competitive and transparent
We act for a diverse range of clients, including:
International companies and foreign-owned subsidiaries
- ASX-listed companies
- Large to medium private corporations
- Large to medium government, institutional and not-for-profit organisations